President & Co-Founder
“I love redevelopment and working on a creative deal in a creative space. I love the people aspect, and everything I do revolves around people: the people the space serves, the people in the space, and the relationship with the client.”
Grant Pruitt is a Co-Founder and the President & Managing Director of Whitebox Real Estate, LLC. Grant launched the firm as a tenant focused real estate advisory, investment sales, and development firm to specialize in offering a custom tailored approach to his real estate clients.
Grant serves as an advocate and advisor for companies who lease or own real estate. He focuses on guiding his clients through the entire real estate process from strategic evaluation to lease negotiation through construction. With experience in office, industrial, and data center brokerage, he has been active in commercial real estate since 2005. He is responsible for over 3,500,000 square feet of real estate transactions with a value in excess of $365 million. In 2015 alone, Mr. Pruitt completed over 48 transactions with an aggregate value of over $83 million.
Prior to launching Whitebox, Mr. Pruitt was a Director at Cushman & Wakefield as a Tenant Advisor where he was a Top Ten Producer and an associate at Stream Realty Partners.
Build-To-Suit Manufacturing Facility – TAMCO – 420,000 Sq. Ft. – Florida
- 17 Story Office Building – Acquisition – 235,000 Sq. Ft. – Dallas, TX
- 5 Property Warehouse Portfolio – Disposition – 206,397 Sq. Ft. – Florida
- Warehouse Lease – City Electrice Supply Company – 158,760 Sq Ft. – Charlotte, North Carolina
- Warehouse Lease – Earthbound Trading Company – 101,101 Sq. Ft. – Grapevine, TX
- Corporate Office Relocation – City Electric Supply Company (CES) – 94,129 Sq. Ft. – Dallas, Texas
- Office Lease – Carrington Mortgage – 75,648 Sq. Ft. – Legacy/Plano, Texas
- Data Center Sale – 66,000 Sq. Ft – Dallas, Texas
- Office Lease – Phytel – 60,170 Sq. Ft. – Irving/Las Colinas, Texas
- Office Regional Office Lease – Transplace – 57,937 Sq. Ft. – Lowell, Arkansas
- Office Lease – Texas Floor Source – 34,059 Sq. Ft. – Allen, TX
- Office HQ Lease – Transplace – 33,517 Sq. Ft. – Frisco, Texas
- Office HQ Lease – Rover Petroleum – 19,996 Sq. Ft. – Dallas, Texas
- Office HQ Lease – Blue Ridge Mountain Resources – 13,690 Sq. Ft. – Irving/Las Colinas, Texas
Southern Methodist University (Cox School of Business) – BBA – Real Estate
Society of Industrial & Office REALTORS® (SIOR)
SIOR Tenant Rep + Corporate Services Member Group Global Vice Chair – 2018
SIOR DFW North Texas Membership Vice Chair – 2018
Entrepreneur’s Organization (EO)
North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors
DCEO Power Broker – 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018
Connect Media Next Generation Award – 2018
Top Commercial Realtor in Greater Fort Worth – 2018
Cushman & Wakefield Dallas Top Ten Producer 2015
Cushman & Wakefield Dallas – Deal of the Year Award – 2011 & 2015
Cushman & Wakefield Dallas – “Rising Star” Award – 2012
REDNews Young Commercial Real Estate Player to Watch – 2012
Leadership Irving-Las Colinas – Class of 2011
What our Clients Say
Real testimonials from real business owners and executives.
I have worked within the Brokerage Community since 1998; with Brokers and their Construction Managers. I have used the services of the major firms with 3 of the top firms in the industry. David, Kate, and Evan managed to exceed my past experiences and move past the history that had been created to broker and close my last lease. It was unexpected and unparalleled: I couldn't have been more satisfied with the result.
Whitebox Real Estate provided our company with a flexible and dedicated approach on our headquarters office lease. They more than exceed our expectations.
Thank you for the superb job and support you gave us in locating office space, deciding the best alternative, and negotiating the most favorable lease terms. We were under a very tight time schedule, and needed direction and a guide through the lease process as we found our first office. Additionally, we appreciate the creativeness Whitebox brought to the negotiations. Thank you for the great support. I would highly recommend your services to business owners, entrepreneurs, and startups alike.
Grant has been a trusted advisor and partner for our company across North America for over 6 years. His passion for real estate and creative portfolio solutions have helped us to align our real estate strategy and reduce our real estate spend.
400 S. Record Street
Dallas, TX 75202
201 Main Street
Fort Worth, TX 76102
5830 Granite Parkway
Plano, TX 75024
817.502.1518 (Fort Worth)