Grant Pruitt, SIOR
President & Co-Founder
“I enjoy working with companies who have unique needs where I can make a creative impact.
I love the people aspect, and everything I do revolves around people: the people the space serves, the people in the space, and the relationship with the client.”
Grant Pruitt is a Co-Founder and the President & Managing Director of Whitebox Real Estate, LLC. Grant launched the firm as a tenant focused real estate advisory, investment sales, and development firm to specialize in offering a custom tailored approach to his real estate clients.
Grant serves as an advocate and advisor for companies who lease or own real estate. He focuses on guiding his clients through the entire real estate process from strategic evaluation to lease negotiation through construction. With experience in office, industrial, and data center brokerage, he has been active in commercial real estate since 2005. He is responsible for over 3,600,000 square feet of real estate transactions with a value in excess of $385 million.
Prior to launching Whitebox, Mr. Pruitt was a Director at Cushman & Wakefield as a Tenant Advisor where he was a Top Ten Producer and an associate at Stream Realty Partners.
- Build-To-Suit Manufacturing Facility – TAMCO – 420,000 SF – Port St. Lucie, FL
- 17 Story Office Building – Acquisition – 235,000 SF – Dallas, TX
- 5 Property Warehouse Portfolio – Disposition – 206,397 SF – FL
- Warehouse Lease – City Electric Supply Company (CES) – 158,760 SF – Charlotte, NC
- Warehouse Lease – Earthbound Trading Company – 101,101 SF – Grapevine, TX
- Corporate Office Relocation – City Electric Supply Company (CES) – 94,129 SF – Dallas, TX
- Office Lease – Carrington Mortgage – 75,648 SF – Legacy/Plano, TX
- Data Center Sale – 66,000 SF – Dallas, TX
- Office Lease – Phytel – 60,170 SF – Irving/Las Colinas, TX
- Office Regional Office Lease – Transplace – 57,937 SF – Lowell, AR
- Office HQ Lease – Montage Resources – 38,489 SF – Irving/Las Colinas, TX
- Luxury Automotive Showroom – Tactical Fleet – 29,817 SF – Addison, TX
- HQ Lease – Texas Floor Source – 34,059 SF – Allen, TX
- Office HQ Lease – Transplace – 33,517 SF – Frisco, TX
- Office HQ Lease – MD America Energy – 21,031 SF – Fort Worth, TX
- Office HQ Lease – Rover Petroleum – 19,996 SF – Dallas, TX
- Office HQ Lease – Geoforce – 17,667 SF – Legacy/Plano, TX
- Office HQ Lease – Blue Ridge Mountain Resources – 13,690 SF – Irving/Las Colinas, TX
- Southern Methodist University (Cox School of Business) – BBA – Real Estate
- Society of Industrial & Office REALTORS® (SIOR)
- SIOR Tenant Rep + Corporate Services Member Group Global Chair – 2019
- SIOR Tenant Rep + Corporate Services Member Group Global Vice Chair – 2018
- SIOR DFW North Texas Membership Chair – 2019
- SIOR DFW North Texas Membership Vice Chair – 2018
- 2018 SIOR Global Top 50 Industrial Transactions (#19)
- 2018 SIOR Global Top 10 Industrial Investment Transactions (#7)
- Entrepreneur’s Organization (EO)
- Vistage Worldwide
- CoreNet Global
- North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors
- Touchdown Club
- DCEO Power Broker – 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019
- Connect Media Next Generation Award – 2018
- Top Commercial Realtor in Greater Fort Worth – 2018
- Cushman & Wakefield Dallas Top Ten Producer 2015
- Cushman & Wakefield Dallas – Deal of the Year Award – 2011 & 2015
- Cushman & Wakefield Dallas – “Rising Star” Award – 2012
- REDNews Young Commercial Real Estate Player to Watch – 2012
- Leadership Irving-Las Colinas – Class of 2011
What our Clients Say
Real testimonials from real business owners and executives.
Grant has been a trusted advisor and partner for our company across North America for over 6 years. His passion for real estate and creative portfolio solutions have helped us to align our real estate strategy and reduce our real estate spend.
Whitebox Real Estate provided our company with a flexible and dedicated approach on our headquarters office lease. They more than exceed our expectations.
Thank you for the superb job and support you gave us in locating office space, deciding the best alternative, and negotiating the most favorable lease terms. We were under a very tight time schedule, and needed direction and a guide through the lease process as we found our first office. Additionally, we appreciate the creativeness Whitebox brought to the negotiations. Thank you for the great support. I would highly recommend your services to business owners, entrepreneurs, and startups alike.