Whitebox Real Estate Blog
Matthew Otte of Whitebox Real Estate represented Khop Management in the sale of 3008 Commerce St.,home to Kirk Hopper Fine Art in the Dallas Deep Ellum neighborhood. 1426 N Riverfront Blvd., a 4,265 square foot building in the Design District, was purchased by Khop Management and is the future home of Kirk Hopper Fine Art. This replacement property, as part of the 1031 exchange, was sold by Quadrant Investment Properties. The seller broker was Christy Thelen, Trey Smith, Ward Eastman, Lauren Napper of Cushman & Wakefield. The buyer broker was Matthew Otte of Whitebox Real Estate.
Say Yes to Dallas and the Dallas Regional Chamber, with partners across North Texas, are connecting workers displaced by the COVID-19 outbreak. Several organizations are hiring large numbers of employees.
COVID-19 is causing unique challenges for us all. As we try to navigate this new climate, we that relief from federal, state, local and/or the private sector is coming soon. As we continue to learn more about COVID-19 and how it affecting our communities, we will continue to communicate some of the resources available thus far. These impacts are being felt at the local level, all the way up to our national tapestry and across all industries. We will get through this together – Whitebox will be available to you every step of the way – please contact us if you’re straining due to this unprecedented time, and let’s come up with a creative solution, together, to find relief.
At Whitebox, we offer No Contact Service – this means that despite any disruption to your day-to-day business, we can manage the details of your real estate transaction without ever having to shake hands, or even meet face to face.
As the holiday season approaches, Whitebox will be partnering with two Dallas organizations to help make the season a little easier for some local families – below is a list of items that will benefit both organizations, broken down basically by age. We'd love for...
13 Acre Development SiteVisible Frontage in Hempstead, TXDownload vCard
Whitebox Real Estate hires experienced broker Brian Wilson as their Managing Director for its Dallas office.
Whitebox Real Estate represented Alliance Architects Inc. in the renewal and expansion of its new lease is for 11,809 square feet.
Whitebox Real Estate represents Alliance Architects Inc. in the renewal and expansion of its headquarters
Whitebox Real Estate represents Alliance Architects Inc. in the renewal and expansion of its headquarters in Richardson, TX.
Whitebox Real Estate represents Alliance Architects Inc. with the renewal and expansion of its headquarters
Whitebox Real Estate represents Alliance Architects Inc. with the renewal and expansion of their headquarters.
Whitebox Real Estate represented Alliance Architects in the expansion of their new space located at 1600 North Collins Blvd.
Whitebox Real Estate represented Matador Capital Partners with their 2,954 square feet lease in Dallas
Whitebox Real Estate represented Matador Capital Partners with their 2,954 square feet lease at Sherry Lane Place
Aaron Spatz with “America’s Entrepreneur” interviews Grant Pruitt, president of Whitebox Real Estate on his entrepreneurial venture.
Where will Goldman Sachs land for its new North Texas campus? Grant Pruitt President of Whitebox Real Estate says, “It 100% has to be about workers.”
Availability of workers — not real estate — is more likely to govern where big employers land. Grant Pruitt with Whitebox Real Estate talks to The Dallas Morning News.
- Popular Apex shopping center sold for $70.5 million
- Ceiba breaks ground on rental townhouses in Oakland Park with $31M loan
- Amazon distribution center to replace Tamarac office after $16M sale
- Developers partner on large industrial project in Huntersville
- Real Estate Recap: SA's Embrey sells luxury apartments next to Dallas Cowboys HQ
- Related Group seeks approval for 420 apartments in Hollywood
- Coworking shakeup: Portland's Remote.ly drops out of coworking, becoming Brandlive HQ
- Airport submarket office building sells for $12 million
- Global home goods company signs major industrial lease in Glendale, could hire 3,000 workers
- Morrisville office park lands two new leases despite soft market
- Best Real Estate Deals: Uptown Sky
- Best Real Estate Deals: Westshore City Center
- European-inspired grand piazza coming to Boston’s Seaport
- Tech startup KaaS lands in Garvey Center as property owner invests
- Self-storage, warehouses planned for Lancaster property
400 S. Record Street
Dallas, TX 75202
420 Throckmorton Street
Fort Worth, TX 76102
5847 San Felipe Street
Houston, Texas 77057