Whitebox Real Estate Blog
Say Yes to Dallas and the Dallas Regional Chamber, with partners across North Texas, are connecting workers displaced by the COVID-19 outbreak. Several organizations are hiring large numbers of employees.
COVID-19 is causing unique challenges for us all. As we try to navigate this new climate, we that relief from federal, state, local and/or the private sector is coming soon. As we continue to learn more about COVID-19 and how it affecting our communities, we will continue to communicate some of the resources available thus far. These impacts are being felt at the local level, all the way up to our national tapestry and across all industries. We will get through this together – Whitebox will be available to you every step of the way – please contact us if you’re straining due to this unprecedented time, and let’s come up with a creative solution, together, to find relief.
At Whitebox, we offer No Contact Service – this means that despite any disruption to your day-to-day business, we can manage the details of your real estate transaction without ever having to shake hands, or even meet face to face.
Take a tour of this beautiful office- event space at Fairway Centre. Includes stuffing views of Las Colinas Country Club Golf Course, a commercial grade kitchen and outdoor patio spaces.
Can Facebook succeed where google couldn’t in the wearable tech category?
Wabtec Corp., which last year purchased GE’s transportation division, operates a major locomotive and mining plant at 16201 Three Wide Drive in Fort Worth. “We are consolidating two warehouses into one,” Tim Bader, Wabtec’s senior business communications leader, said in an email. “It is moving our current employees from the two existing warehouses into this new warehouse.
An Atlanta-based warehousing firm is expanding its footprint in North Texas with the acquisition of two distribution centers. Americold Realty Trust paid $82.5 million to buy two refrigerated warehouse buildings in Grand Prairie and Mansfield.
Michael Hoban has Whitebox Founder Grant Pruitt weigh in on digital tools keeping brokers in the game.
A landmark Main Street skyscraper has landed a new tenant in downtown Dallas. Law firm Waddell Serafino Geary Rechner & Jenevein PC is expanding its Dallas office in a move to the Comerica Bank Tower.
Matthew Otte with WhiteBox Real Estate brokers the sale of 3008 Commerce Street in Dallas’ Deep Ellum district
Matthew Otte with WhiteBox Real Estate brokered the sale of 3008 Commerce Street in Dallas’ Deep Ellum district. Taylor LeMaster of Inroads Realty represented the buyer.
Contactless delivery robots may soon hit a sidewalk near you According to Rob Pegorano at Fast Company, Starship Technologies brought its six-wheeled robots to George Mason University in Fairfax, Virginia, in January 2019, where they transport groceries and snacks for...
Hilltop Residential purchased the Lookout apartments in Lake Highlands Town Center. Built in 2016, the four-story, 259-unit apartment project is off Skillman Street near Walnut Hill Lane.
The federal documents provide a regulatory framework for governing signal and train set control, track, rolling stock, operating rules and practices, system qualifications and maintenance, company officials said.
- Guest column: What you need to know about Opportunity Zones
- Here's the next big development coming to the Wiehle-Reston East area
- Red Lake Nation begins rare push into urban development with Minneapolis project
- Patel-backed NSU medical school officially open (Photos)
- Local company borrows $31M for Alamo Ranch land
- 10 Northern Virginia jursidictions form economic development alliance
- King of Prussia engineering firm expands to D.C. with latest acquisition
- Real estate firm completes $17.7M purchase of downtown's former United Way building
- West Coast apparel maker moves operations to NC -- where employees can afford a home
- Growing law firm adds another floor at new Midtown high-rise
- Global company moves to new Broward headquarters with plans to hire
- Steve Poe looking to redevelop huge office site
- Excellence in Real Estate: SFBJ reveals 2019 Structures Awards finalists (Slideshow)
- Bright Horizons moving HQ, consolidating offices
- Creatacor searching for space in Saratoga County to grow again