Whitebox Real Estate Blog
Matthew Otte of Whitebox Real Estate represented Khop Management in the sale of 3008 Commerce St.,home to Kirk Hopper Fine Art in the Dallas Deep Ellum neighborhood. 1426 N Riverfront Blvd., a 4,265 square foot building in the Design District, was purchased by Khop Management and is the future home of Kirk Hopper Fine Art. This replacement property, as part of the 1031 exchange, was sold by Quadrant Investment Properties. The seller broker was Christy Thelen, Trey Smith, Ward Eastman, Lauren Napper of Cushman & Wakefield. The buyer broker was Matthew Otte of Whitebox Real Estate.
Say Yes to Dallas and the Dallas Regional Chamber, with partners across North Texas, are connecting workers displaced by the COVID-19 outbreak. Several organizations are hiring large numbers of employees.
COVID-19 is causing unique challenges for us all. As we try to navigate this new climate, we that relief from federal, state, local and/or the private sector is coming soon. As we continue to learn more about COVID-19 and how it affecting our communities, we will continue to communicate some of the resources available thus far. These impacts are being felt at the local level, all the way up to our national tapestry and across all industries. We will get through this together – Whitebox will be available to you every step of the way – please contact us if you’re straining due to this unprecedented time, and let’s come up with a creative solution, together, to find relief.
At Whitebox, we offer No Contact Service – this means that despite any disruption to your day-to-day business, we can manage the details of your real estate transaction without ever having to shake hands, or even meet face to face.
Grant Pruitt & Evan Hammer negotiated a new 4,840 SF lease for Razoo's in Grand Prairie. David Harris, Jade Scott & Brendan Zrowka found a new 2,593 SF location to Gateway First Bank in Plano. Evan Hammer, Sean Smith & Jade Scott helped Rediform extend...
Congratulations to our Power Brokers for 2021! 92 firms employing 2,243 licensed brokers participated in the D CEO Power Broker nominations. Results were based on 2020 production numbers. Our team here at Whitebox couldn’t be more honored for our three brokers who were selected to receive this well-deserved award! Congratulations to Grant Pruitt, Matthew Otte, and Jade Scott!
While Congress considers raising the U.S. minimum wage, retailers continue to make decision to pay their own employees a higher entry level pay.
Dallas Cowboys’ owner Jerry Jones Blue Star has quietly purchased more than 120 acres on Interstate 35E in Waxahachie.
A Houston-based apartment developer has purchased one of the last vacant properties on Dallas’ Turtle Creek.
A McKinney property that once served as the base for video rental firm Blockbuster has changed hands.
A North Texas developer preparing to break ground on a McKinney building that will be one of that Collin County community’s largest new office projects.
Despite large tech firms being among the first to send employees out of the office to work from home early in the pandemic, and then announcing several extensions of that policy, it appears the long-term plans for many of the top firms do include a return to the office.
2,943 SF, Spacious Office Layout, 1 Large Conference Room, 1 Small Conference/Huddle Room, 3 Private Offices, 11 Workstations
Companies spent roughly $485 million on commercials during the NFL title game. Was it worth it?
- Nirenberg pushing new Alamo redevelopment plan
- Legislation to stop abuse in S.F. permitting process on track for approval
- Owner of iconic Celebrity Theatre concert venue in Phoenix dies
- Jeff Goggins to retire after nearly 30 years with Trammell Crow
- Walnut Grill announces new delivery-only Ghost Chicken Kitchen
- BC company requests design review for 7-tower development in Bellevue
- S.F. company's plan for large East Bay solar farm faces key hearing
- Auction for U.S. Coast Guard property in Concord drawing to a close
- Noodles & Co. in talks with potential New Mexico franchisees, identifies target areas for restaurants
- Restaurants, assisted living part of planned Folsom Ranch project
- Vermont developer wins approval for 120-room Saratoga hotel
- Coastal Ridge launching development division, targets Columbus for first project
- What Grubb Properties is doing to support live-music venues
- What's next for The Grove after the potential loss of Atomic Cowboy
- Developers revive Watercrest South, Copper Creek after withdrawing previous plans