Whitebox Real Estate Blog
Matthew Otte of Whitebox Real Estate represented Khop Management in the sale of 3008 Commerce St.,home to Kirk Hopper Fine Art in the Dallas Deep Ellum neighborhood. 1426 N Riverfront Blvd., a 4,265 square foot building in the Design District, was purchased by Khop Management and is the future home of Kirk Hopper Fine Art. This replacement property, as part of the 1031 exchange, was sold by Quadrant Investment Properties. The seller broker was Christy Thelen, Trey Smith, Ward Eastman, Lauren Napper of Cushman & Wakefield. The buyer broker was Matthew Otte of Whitebox Real Estate.
Say Yes to Dallas and the Dallas Regional Chamber, with partners across North Texas, are connecting workers displaced by the COVID-19 outbreak. Several organizations are hiring large numbers of employees.
COVID-19 is causing unique challenges for us all. As we try to navigate this new climate, we that relief from federal, state, local and/or the private sector is coming soon. As we continue to learn more about COVID-19 and how it affecting our communities, we will continue to communicate some of the resources available thus far. These impacts are being felt at the local level, all the way up to our national tapestry and across all industries. We will get through this together – Whitebox will be available to you every step of the way – please contact us if you’re straining due to this unprecedented time, and let’s come up with a creative solution, together, to find relief.
At Whitebox, we offer No Contact Service – this means that despite any disruption to your day-to-day business, we can manage the details of your real estate transaction without ever having to shake hands, or even meet face to face.
13 Acre Development SiteVisible Frontage in Hempstead, TXDownload vCard
Whitebox Real Estate hires experienced broker Brian Wilson as their Managing Director for its Dallas office.
Whitebox Real Estate represented Alliance Architects Inc. in the renewal and expansion of its new lease is for 11,809 square feet.
Whitebox Real Estate represents Alliance Architects Inc. in the renewal and expansion of its headquarters
Whitebox Real Estate represents Alliance Architects Inc. in the renewal and expansion of its headquarters in Richardson, TX.
Whitebox Real Estate represents Alliance Architects Inc. with the renewal and expansion of its headquarters
Whitebox Real Estate represents Alliance Architects Inc. with the renewal and expansion of their headquarters.
Whitebox Real Estate represented Alliance Architects in the expansion of their new space located at 1600 North Collins Blvd.
Whitebox Real Estate represented Matador Capital Partners with their 2,954 square feet lease in Dallas
Whitebox Real Estate represented Matador Capital Partners with their 2,954 square feet lease at Sherry Lane Place
Aaron Spatz with “America’s Entrepreneur” interviews Grant Pruitt, president of Whitebox Real Estate on his entrepreneurial venture.
Where will Goldman Sachs land for its new North Texas campus? Grant Pruitt President of Whitebox Real Estate says, “It 100% has to be about workers.”
Availability of workers — not real estate — is more likely to govern where big employers land. Grant Pruitt with Whitebox Real Estate talks to The Dallas Morning News.
400 N. Saint Paul offers a modern, tech feel and boasts natural light. Multiple offices/conference rooms, large bullpen, and building amenities to add.
- Check out this marketing agency's renovated Highlands office (PHOTOS)
- Comfort Inn bankruptcy sale collapses, lender will take control
- Apartment rents are on the rise nationally. Here's how Seattle is faring.
- Seattle's Washington Holdings just bought a Milpitas tech campus for $170M
- Why Menards was the key to a $70M development that could be last of its kind for St. Louis area
- Wisconsin manufacturer to fill vacated North Carolina factory, hire 80+
- Former Flea World site to be marketed for sale after Boys & Girls Clubs takes control
- Developer: Smaller industrial buildings also in demand
- Sky Harbor official calls proposed Coyotes arena ‘a mix of incompatible uses’
- Trader Joe's in Southwest Portland opens before end of October
- Denver real estate firm buys 'diamond in the rough' Aurora office campus for $66.85M
- Exclusive: Defense contractor relocating corporate headquarters to downtown Dayton's largest office tower
- Apartment rents are on the rise nationally. Here's how San Antonio is faring.
- Viewpoint: In San Francisco, can we build in anyone's backyard?
- Nate Paul sues FBI, claims World Class 'reputation was severely damaged' by 2019 raids
400 S. Record Street
Dallas, TX 75202
420 Throckmorton Street
Fort Worth, TX 76102
5847 San Felipe Street
Houston, Texas 77057