Whitebox Real Estate Blog
Matthew Otte of Whitebox Real Estate represented Khop Management in the sale of 3008 Commerce St.,home to Kirk Hopper Fine Art in the Dallas Deep Ellum neighborhood. 1426 N Riverfront Blvd., a 4,265 square foot building in the Design District, was purchased by Khop Management and is the future home of Kirk Hopper Fine Art. This replacement property, as part of the 1031 exchange, was sold by Quadrant Investment Properties. The seller broker was Christy Thelen, Trey Smith, Ward Eastman, Lauren Napper of Cushman & Wakefield. The buyer broker was Matthew Otte of Whitebox Real Estate.
Say Yes to Dallas and the Dallas Regional Chamber, with partners across North Texas, are connecting workers displaced by the COVID-19 outbreak. Several organizations are hiring large numbers of employees.
COVID-19 is causing unique challenges for us all. As we try to navigate this new climate, we that relief from federal, state, local and/or the private sector is coming soon. As we continue to learn more about COVID-19 and how it affecting our communities, we will continue to communicate some of the resources available thus far. These impacts are being felt at the local level, all the way up to our national tapestry and across all industries. We will get through this together – Whitebox will be available to you every step of the way – please contact us if you’re straining due to this unprecedented time, and let’s come up with a creative solution, together, to find relief.
At Whitebox, we offer No Contact Service – this means that despite any disruption to your day-to-day business, we can manage the details of your real estate transaction without ever having to shake hands, or even meet face to face.
400 N. Saint Paul offers a modern, tech feel and boasts natural light. Multiple offices/conference rooms, large bullpen, and building amenities to add.
Plaza of the Americas South Towers with 500 RSF – 3,229 RSF availability. Elevator lobby exposure, 10-person boardroom, 5 window offices, above standard finishes plus more!
May’s job growth for Texas and the U.S. was disappointing, but Dallas-Plano-Irving has a different story.
Will we have widespread power outages in Dallas this summer, does the city have a plan in place?
Bianca R. Montes with D News reports Whitebox Real Estate tops the list with three major lease negotiations this week.
The Whitebox team negotiated three major lease agreements this week. Brendan Zrowka and Evan Hammer of Whitebox negotiated 7,134 SF expansion of office space for The DevHouse Agency. David Harris, Ben Crancer and Brendan Zrowka of Whitebox negotiated 2,233 SF of office space for Cornerstone Counseling. Evan Hammer, David Byrd and Brendan Zrowka of Whitebox negotiated 1,857 SF commercial space for SR Electrical Contractors.
Overwhelming majority of occupiers now say they expect workers to spend at least half their time in offices.
Hines Launches Project With Office, Residential and Retail Near Turtle Creek
Dedicated off-campus student housing is exiting the pandemic as a potentially more profitable, long-term commercial real estate asset than malls, hotels and offices.
The city’s most luxurious new hotel, plus high-end housing and exclusive office space. It is on it’s way to Dallas.
- Building that houses two iconic Hilltop shops set to be demolished
- Despite appearances, developer says huge Seattle condo project is still a go
- $6.5M second phase of Pagedale Town Center, Carter Commons, celebrates grand opening with seven new businesses
- Property owner completes $50M office tower renovation, with a new Urbanspace expected to open soon inside
- 264-unit apartment project planned on recently sold land in Longmont
- Cooper’s Hawk Winery prepares to open second Valley location
- Aging Mequon industrial building sold for Life Storage conversion
- Real estate developers look ahead as GlobalFoundries plans new factory
- Another Pick 'n Save on Highway 100 sells, this time for $22.5 million
- Los Angeles industrial asking rents hit another record high, says CBRE
- Expansion planned for Texas aquarium
- Aloft Miami Brickell files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy
- Mixed-income housing planned for Tacoma's Hilltop area lands new funding
- Tru by Hilton hotel in the works near Disney
- Ybor developers reveal massive, mixed-use Gas Worx in downtown Tampa