Whitebox Real Estate Blog
Matthew Otte of Whitebox Real Estate represented Khop Management in the sale of 3008 Commerce St.,home to Kirk Hopper Fine Art in the Dallas Deep Ellum neighborhood. 1426 N Riverfront Blvd., a 4,265 square foot building in the Design District, was purchased by Khop Management and is the future home of Kirk Hopper Fine Art. This replacement property, as part of the 1031 exchange, was sold by Quadrant Investment Properties. The seller broker was Christy Thelen, Trey Smith, Ward Eastman, Lauren Napper of Cushman & Wakefield. The buyer broker was Matthew Otte of Whitebox Real Estate.
Say Yes to Dallas and the Dallas Regional Chamber, with partners across North Texas, are connecting workers displaced by the COVID-19 outbreak. Several organizations are hiring large numbers of employees.
COVID-19 is causing unique challenges for us all. As we try to navigate this new climate, we that relief from federal, state, local and/or the private sector is coming soon. As we continue to learn more about COVID-19 and how it affecting our communities, we will continue to communicate some of the resources available thus far. These impacts are being felt at the local level, all the way up to our national tapestry and across all industries. We will get through this together – Whitebox will be available to you every step of the way – please contact us if you’re straining due to this unprecedented time, and let’s come up with a creative solution, together, to find relief.
At Whitebox, we offer No Contact Service – this means that despite any disruption to your day-to-day business, we can manage the details of your real estate transaction without ever having to shake hands, or even meet face to face.
Full-Floor Sublease Available Immediately!23,000 SF Penthouse on Park Central Drive Download vCard Download vCardDownload vCard
33,717 SF Warehouse SubleaseAvailable through August 31, 2025Download vCard Download vCardDownload vCard
38,828 SF Warehouse SubleaseAvailable Immediately | On DFW Airport Grounds Download vCardDownload vCard Download vCard
34,130 SF Warehouse Sublease$6.00/SF | Accesible Carrollton Location Download vCard Download vCard Download vCard
2 Acres for Sale in Spring, TXDevelopment Site | High Traffic CountsDownload vCard
+/-1.032 Acres | Developed Land 615 W FM 544 | Murphy, TXDownload vCard Download vCard
1.10 ACRE DEVELOPMENT SITE | FOR SALE 14545 EASTEX FREEWAY | HUMBLE, TXDownload vCard
As the holiday season approaches, Whitebox will be partnering with two Dallas organizations to help make the season a little easier for some local families – below is a list of items that will benefit both organizations, broken down basically by age. We'd love for...
13 Acre Development SiteVisible Frontage in Hempstead, TXDownload vCard
Whitebox Real Estate hires experienced broker Brian Wilson as their Managing Director for its Dallas office.
- Developer eyes Gwinnett megasite for warehouse-anchored campus
- WeWork readies suburban Maryland location, reflecting optimism about future of office
- Lincoln Road retail building sells for a discount at $94M
- Construction firm opens office in Coral Gables
- North Market tower developers reveal new project name, renderings
- Former Morrisville Sam's Club now offers glimpse of future workplace
- Apartment building on Clematis Street sells for $18M
- Publix buys site for future Broward store
- 3CDC selects firms to study more than $100M in upgrades to convention center
- Homebuilder buys 41 acres in Davie
- Look inside Google's newest Cambridge offices, part of $75M investment this year
- Trend or anomaly? Erie County's property closings dropped nearly 14% in April.
- After Uvalde shooting, John Rosenthal seeks new home for Boston's famous gun-control billboard
- Tacoma council OKs housing tax break for next Town Center phase
- Panattoni hires a development manager for Seattle area
400 S. Record Street
Dallas, TX 75202
420 Throckmorton Street
Fort Worth, TX 76102
5847 San Felipe Street
Houston, Texas 77057