Location: Dallas, Texas
Whitebox is seeking a top-shelf sales executive.
- A tenacious and persistent person?
- A take charge, proactive individual?
- An individual who likes to work independently?
- A fast-paced, sense of urgency person?
- A person who enjoys project work with the latitude to plan and prioritize your work?
- The type of individual who is able to make boardroom presentations?
- Able to handle multiple projects at one time?
- If you can answer yes to these queries and would like to make 100K+ easily, then we need to talk.
The right person for this position will need to be a strategic thinker with adept problem-solving skills. You will report directly to the President and will be responsible for identifying, cultivating, and securing sales for the company. You should be tenacious, focused, persistent, resilient, and have no problem making calls and setting appointments to see senior corporate decision makers. Another integral piece of this position is to identify and secure new and expanded business opportunities.
If you are tired of being controlled or held hostage in your current job and want to be responsible for your own income and professional, ethical destiny, we would like to talk to you.
- Texas Real Estate License (Required)
- Previous real estate experience (Preferred)
- Prefer GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Adobe
- Comprehensive benefits package including- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Competitive 401k retirement package
To apply, please submit resume via the following link:
Whitebox Real Estate, LLC
400 S. Record Street, Suite 825
Dallas, Texas 75202