Whitebox Real Estate Blog
Plaza of the Americas South Towers with 500 RSF – 3,229 RSF availability. Elevator lobby exposure, 10-person boardroom, 5 window offices, above standard finishes plus more!
May’s job growth for Texas and the U.S. was disappointing, but Dallas-Plano-Irving has a different story.
Will we have widespread power outages in Dallas this summer, does the city have a plan in place?
Bianca R. Montes with D News reports Whitebox Real Estate tops the list with three major lease negotiations this week.
The Whitebox team negotiated three major lease agreements this week. Brendan Zrowka and Evan Hammer of Whitebox negotiated 7,134 SF expansion of office space for The DevHouse Agency. David Harris, Ben Crancer and Brendan Zrowka of Whitebox negotiated 2,233 SF of office space for Cornerstone Counseling. Evan Hammer, David Byrd and Brendan Zrowka of Whitebox negotiated 1,857 SF commercial space for SR Electrical Contractors.
Overwhelming majority of occupiers now say they expect workers to spend at least half their time in offices.
Hines Launches Project With Office, Residential and Retail Near Turtle Creek
Dedicated off-campus student housing is exiting the pandemic as a potentially more profitable, long-term commercial real estate asset than malls, hotels and offices.
The city’s most luxurious new hotel, plus high-end housing and exclusive office space. It is on it’s way to Dallas.
The Dallas-Fort Worth retail market is on the path to recovery, leasing activity is turning a corner in 2021.
- Check out this marketing agency's renovated Highlands office (PHOTOS)
- Comfort Inn bankruptcy sale collapses, lender will take control
- Apartment rents are on the rise nationally. Here's how Seattle is faring.
- Seattle's Washington Holdings just bought a Milpitas tech campus for $170M
- Why Menards was the key to a $70M development that could be last of its kind for St. Louis area
- Wisconsin manufacturer to fill vacated North Carolina factory, hire 80+
- Former Flea World site to be marketed for sale after Boys & Girls Clubs takes control
- Developer: Smaller industrial buildings also in demand
- Sky Harbor official calls proposed Coyotes arena ‘a mix of incompatible uses’
- Trader Joe's in Southwest Portland opens before end of October
- Denver real estate firm buys 'diamond in the rough' Aurora office campus for $66.85M
- Exclusive: Defense contractor relocating corporate headquarters to downtown Dayton's largest office tower
- Apartment rents are on the rise nationally. Here's how San Antonio is faring.
- Viewpoint: In San Francisco, can we build in anyone's backyard?
- Nate Paul sues FBI, claims World Class 'reputation was severely damaged' by 2019 raids
400 S. Record Street
Dallas, TX 75202
420 Throckmorton Street
Fort Worth, TX 76102
5847 San Felipe Street
Houston, Texas 77057