Whitebox Real Estate Blog
Producers of corrugated board boost prices, adding to supply-chain woes as economy reopens.
Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones is planning another building in his Frisco business park.
Las Colinas is home to some of North Texas’ biggest businesses. Driving down the freeway through the Irving high-rise district, you won’t see any signs of those major employers.
Statewide rural land purchases jumped to a record $1.69 billion in acquisitions, according to a new report by the Texas Real Estate Research Center.
Evan Hammer of Whitebox Real Estate represented Petoskey Plastics, which will use the building as its new headquarters, in the transaction.
Sean Smith of Whitebox Real Estate and Jeff Puffer with Delphi Business Properties represented the buyer while Matthew Otte of Whitebox represented the seller, in building acquisition.
Evan Hammer with Whitebox Real Estate represented Petoskey Plastics in the acquisition of their new 53,627-square-foot building in McKinney
Evan Hammer of Whitebox Real Estate brokered the sale for Petoskey Plastics, a Michigan-based recycling and plastics products firm.
Evan Hammer of Whitebox Real Estate represented Petoskey Plastics in the acquisition of its new facility in McKinney for Texas expansion, creating 75 jobs
Michigan-based Petoskey Plastics has chosen McKinney for its first Texas expansion, the company announced this week. Evan Hammer with Whitebox Real Estate represented Petoskey in the acquisition of its new facility.
Evan Hammer with Whitebox Real Estate represented Petoskey Plastics on the acquisition of their new production facility
Recycling company Petoskey Plastics has purchased its new production facility at 2050 Couch Drive in McKinney.
Masks are still required on all flights, but Southwest Airlines is restoring some normalcy to flying in the way it boards planes and what it serves in the air.
- Penguins and BPG announce new employment center slated for the Hill House
- The office of the future is here now
- Scannell will build its third industrial park in Kansas City metro
- United adds first-ever direct flight from Dulles to Athens as international travel slowly ramps up
- Indianapolis developer opens 350 apartments in Ybor, Seminole Heights
- NYC's former economic development leader named CEO of real estate firm planning expansion
- Public-private group seeks $17.3M in revenue bonds for renovation of 4 senior housing facilities
- Grote Street project takes McGuire Development into new, adaptive reuse territory
- Wild Leap brewery picked as first tenant of 'Centennial Yards South'
- Hundreds of apartments planned for Germantown
- Hardy World LLC building new industrial flex project in Washington County as a new generation takes a leadership role
- Raleigh REIT buys Wells Fargo, Captrust towers in $769M portfolio investment
- Kansas City investor acquires 'significant' stake in Mount Street Group
- Walnut Capital lands Big Burrito's new pizza spinoff of Alta Via for conservatory space at Bakery Square
- Matan Cos. plans new biotech campus in Montgomery County as demand surges