Whitebox Real Estate Blog
If you own a car, it’s just had a good year. The Manheim Used Vehicle Value Index was up 15.3% from the same period last year.
Three large southern Dallas County industrial properties have been bought by out-of-state investors.
Texas was the top inbound destination for corporate moves handled in 2020 by Allied Van Lines.
The COVID-19 pandemic and a severe shortage of homes have kicked off a new land rush in North Texas.
One of Plano’s biggest mixed-use development projects has hit the market.
Dallas-Fort Worth home prices are predicted to grow by more than 5% this year in a new forecast.
The company that created the popular videogame “Fortnite” has agreed to purchase a North Carolina mall and plans to redevelop it as a global headquarters, the latest sign that struggling malls are evolving into new kinds of real estate.
The Dallas area was one of the U.S. markets that added the most construction jobs in 2020.
Whitebox’s Grant Pruitt Talks to D Magazine on Coronavirus’ Effects on Local and National Real Estate Markets and Tops the Charts as the 5th Most-Read D CEO Real Estate Stories of 2020
D Magazine interviews Whitebox Real Estate’s Grant Pruitt on Coronavirus and the local impact it has made in the industry. The interview makes the number 5 top real estate stories for 2020!
Happy New Year From Our Team At Whitebox Real Estate! Our team at Whitebox Real Estate would like to wish you a Happy New Year!
- The week in real estate news
- Women of Influence: Casto's Linda Swearingen on acclimating to a male-dominated industry
- Acquisitions and sale-leasebacks: Why tenants are making moves on their DFW real estate
- Proposed state budget excludes $750 million for new Wadsworth lab in Albany
- Developer plans project above Abe & Louie’s, Atlantic Fish Co. in Boston’s Back Bay
- With help from Google, Douglas County aims for computer science-proficient graduates
- Curbing the Bay Area exodus will require framing business concerns as social justice issues, business leaders say
- Santa Clara-based Applied Materials expands with 729,000-square-foot Texas warehouse
- Nike opens Eugene retail store
- Kent-based investment company snaps up Eastside life science campuses for $155M
- Chicago real estate firm picks up 600 Los Angeles-area apartment units
- Deals & Dealmakers: Cold storage project underway in Denver suburb; local REIT buys 14-property portfolio
- Georgetown BID aims to widen sidewalks with nearly a mile of paneling
- Exclusive: 'Recovery plan' mulled for downtown Orlando, exec says
- Developer Hines plans new high-rise office tower in downtown Oakland