Whitebox Real Estate Blog
December was a big month for Dallas-Fort Worth home sales & Dallas County led the charge with 2,167 sales, according to data from the MetroTex Association of Realtors.
Find out what makes you tick and pick from our list of 52 Things You Should Do.
Beal Bank put up the debt for the redevelopment of the Campus at Legacy West in Plano. The attorney appointed as the trustee to handle the foreclosure did not respond to requests for information.
TripActions Expands to Renaissance Tower With 88K-SF LeaseGen Z California-based company TripActions has expanded its presence in Dallas within the past year and will be moving to 88,290 square feet at the Renaissance Tower in downtown Dallas.
North Fort Worth Alliance president Rusty Fuller talks roads and traffic as development continues in area.
Learn more about Whitebox Real Estate by watching Founder Grant Pruitt discuss his passion for the company and it’s people.
Check in with Whitebox Real Estate for a recap of the monthly team news, industry news, our featured transactions and our blog of the month.
It’s not always easy finding the right fit for things that will make a difference for you. The right car, the right jeans, the right shade of lipstick, the right job… You might be the right fit for a job, but is that job the right fit for your life?
Over the last few years, all but a few of the premier downtown Dallas buildings have put in millions of dollars in renovations. The Central Business District has experienced more renovation activity than any other submarket in DFW. Owners have made more than 9.4 million SF in renovations, or 28% percent of the total inventory.
Frisco Station is a 242-acre mixed up development announced just four years ago. The sprawling development includes office, luxury hotel, retail, restaurant and apartments.
- Guest column: What you need to know about Opportunity Zones
- Here's the next big development coming to the Wiehle-Reston East area
- Red Lake Nation begins rare push into urban development with Minneapolis project
- Patel-backed NSU medical school officially open (Photos)
- Local company borrows $31M for Alamo Ranch land
- 10 Northern Virginia jursidictions form economic development alliance
- King of Prussia engineering firm expands to D.C. with latest acquisition
- Real estate firm completes $17.7M purchase of downtown's former United Way building
- West Coast apparel maker moves operations to NC -- where employees can afford a home
- Growing law firm adds another floor at new Midtown high-rise
- Global company moves to new Broward headquarters with plans to hire
- Steve Poe looking to redevelop huge office site
- Excellence in Real Estate: SFBJ reveals 2019 Structures Awards finalists (Slideshow)
- Bright Horizons moving HQ, consolidating offices
- Creatacor searching for space in Saratoga County to grow again