Whitebox Real Estate Blog
Will Opportunity Zones, and the capital gains tax benefits they provide, finally spark investment in southern Dallas?
It’s Whitebox Wednesday! Today, meet Associate Vice President David Harris and learn what he loves about his job!
In our information economy, we’re both overtly and subconsciously encouraged to devour as much content as possible. We hear that knowledge is power, so we feed on a never-ending online buffet. If we do choose to disconnect, FOMO sets in.
One of downtown Dallas’ newest office projects is hidden inside the shell of an almost-80-year-old landmark building. The former Masonic Temple on Harwood Street served thousands of Masons in North Texas for decades.
Frisco’s tallest building, a $1.8 billion Frisco Station mixed-use development, is about to open its doors. The 25-story SkyHouse Frisco Station is at the Dallas North Tollway & John Hickman Pkwy.
A mum-themed exhibition is now on view at the museum, “Mumentous: The Upsizing of a Texas Tradition.”
At one time, the Hood County property was the largest pecan grove in the state. Now more than 1,500 acres in the Brazos River spread are being offered to residential developers who could fit hundreds of houses on the land.
The 133rd version of the nation’s largest fair will hold court among the art deco buildings until Sunday, October 20. D Magazine gives you the ultimate guide.
Whitebox Real Estate is keeping you up to date with a snapshot of the market trends and statistics for the DFW Office Market.
Most commercial real estate firms out there are in an “alliance” of sorts with landlords and their buildings. As expected, this broker/landlord alliance often succeeds. The broker, not wanting to lose their relationship with the landlord, “votes” for less favorable rates and less concessions for the tenants, who, to put it in survivor terms, basically get voted out of the best deal for their bottom line.
- Guest column: What you need to know about Opportunity Zones
- Here's the next big development coming to the Wiehle-Reston East area
- Red Lake Nation begins rare push into urban development with Minneapolis project
- Patel-backed NSU medical school officially open (Photos)
- Local company borrows $31M for Alamo Ranch land
- 10 Northern Virginia jursidictions form economic development alliance
- King of Prussia engineering firm expands to D.C. with latest acquisition
- Real estate firm completes $17.7M purchase of downtown's former United Way building
- West Coast apparel maker moves operations to NC -- where employees can afford a home
- Growing law firm adds another floor at new Midtown high-rise
- Global company moves to new Broward headquarters with plans to hire
- Steve Poe looking to redevelop huge office site
- Excellence in Real Estate: SFBJ reveals 2019 Structures Awards finalists (Slideshow)
- Bright Horizons moving HQ, consolidating offices
- Creatacor searching for space in Saratoga County to grow again