Whitebox Real Estate Blog
Check out some of Whitebox Real Estate’s success stories!
2019 was the fourth year in a row that net industrial leasing in the area topped 20 million square feet
This year, respondents are placing a higher premium on artificial intelligence to drive business results.
A just-completed Irving office project is the first new speculative building in that area of Las Colinas in almost two decades.
Commercial-property prices in major cities around the world tumbled in the second quarter, amid signs of slower global growth and heightened trade tension between China and the U.S.
The most interesting ideas at this year’s show—the ones that actually made me excited for CES and optimistic about technology’s potential—had nothing to do with surveillance tech.
The two Northwest Dallas office buildings were the cosmetic firm’s headquarters until the 1990s
Insurance and financial services giant Transamerica Corp. will start moving hundreds of its workers to a new Plano office this spring.
A year after Trinity Metro began bus service in Forest Hill, the service is expanding with another route that will serve the eastern portion of the city.
Business IT and data services firm Splunk Inc. took almost 84,000 square feet of offices in the Gateway at Legacy building on the Dallas North Tollway in 2019.
With tempting offers, ranging from flexible office space & financial incentives to lifestyles that make it easier for companies to attract and retain the best global talent, these cities are making their push to break into the top tier of places to do business.
- Guest column: What you need to know about Opportunity Zones
- Here's the next big development coming to the Wiehle-Reston East area
- Red Lake Nation begins rare push into urban development with Minneapolis project
- Patel-backed NSU medical school officially open (Photos)
- Local company borrows $31M for Alamo Ranch land
- 10 Northern Virginia jursidictions form economic development alliance
- King of Prussia engineering firm expands to D.C. with latest acquisition
- Real estate firm completes $17.7M purchase of downtown's former United Way building
- West Coast apparel maker moves operations to NC -- where employees can afford a home
- Growing law firm adds another floor at new Midtown high-rise
- Global company moves to new Broward headquarters with plans to hire
- Steve Poe looking to redevelop huge office site
- Excellence in Real Estate: SFBJ reveals 2019 Structures Awards finalists (Slideshow)
- Bright Horizons moving HQ, consolidating offices
- Creatacor searching for space in Saratoga County to grow again