Whitebox Real Estate Blog
Concierge Auctions is handling the sale of the 18,000-plus square foot estate in the East Texas community of Pittsburg about 125 miles east of Dallas.
Out of the world’s 7.5 billion residents, only 20% or about 1.5 billion speak English. Companies can’t rely on machine translations to reach the other 80%.
Michael Hogue guides us through our Big Friend, Big Tex!
Whitebox Tenant Rep Shane Callahan talks about why with Whitebox on your side, you don’t need a co-working scenario for your company.
The city is updating a parking lot-heavy district that once served as a supply chain for the Telecom Corridor.
At any given moment, some 9,700 airplanes are soaring across the sky and hundreds of thousands of cars, trucks and buses are traversing America’s roads.
The Asian Smokehouse & Bar, will open a 2nd location on the corner of Haskell & Munger in Dallas in Summer 2020. Loro is part of Hai Hospitality, the restaurant group that counts Uchi and Uchiko. Loro is Franklin’s first venture outside of his award-winning Franklin Barbecue in Austin.
Whitebox Real Estate is keeping you up to date with a snapshot of the market trends and statistics for the DFW Industrial Market.
Fatburger is coming to Texas and it has its sights set on North Richland Hills.
Nearly 16% of Tarrant County workers commute each day to Dallas, Census Bureau data shows.
- Guest column: What you need to know about Opportunity Zones
- Here's the next big development coming to the Wiehle-Reston East area
- Red Lake Nation begins rare push into urban development with Minneapolis project
- Patel-backed NSU medical school officially open (Photos)
- Local company borrows $31M for Alamo Ranch land
- 10 Northern Virginia jursidictions form economic development alliance
- King of Prussia engineering firm expands to D.C. with latest acquisition
- Real estate firm completes $17.7M purchase of downtown's former United Way building
- West Coast apparel maker moves operations to NC -- where employees can afford a home
- Growing law firm adds another floor at new Midtown high-rise
- Global company moves to new Broward headquarters with plans to hire
- Steve Poe looking to redevelop huge office site
- Excellence in Real Estate: SFBJ reveals 2019 Structures Awards finalists (Slideshow)
- Bright Horizons moving HQ, consolidating offices
- Creatacor searching for space in Saratoga County to grow again