Whitebox Real Estate Blog
Space Utilization is a term used to determine how efficiently Tenants are using their space. Measured by the annual rent per rentable square foot divided by the inventory of pallets, a Space Utilization analysis can illustrate the benefits of growing vertically, not horizontally. Although rent per square foot may increase, by racking higher, Tenants are increasing efficiency and reducing their footprint resulting in a lower overall real estate spend.
The Coworking model is here to stay. Simply put, it satisfies a need for community-focused, flexible office space that executive suites missed. It is a disrupter in many ways, but especially so in contrast to the traditional executive suites which missed an opportunity.
Ameritas | 5,290 SF Renwal | Evan Hammer & Grant Pruitt Greenworks Service Company | 3,229 SF New Lease | Kate Whalen & Grant Pruitt Intellective Capital | 3,679 SF New Lease | Kate Whalen & Jade Scott Razzoo's Inc | 6,340 New Lease | Evan Hammer &...
Kate Whalen helped Greenworks Service Company relocate to a new 3,229 SF office at Plaza of the Americas in the Dallas Central Business District.Sean Smith & Jade Scott worked to relocate Bankers Life & Casualty to a 4,021 SF office at Brookhollow Riverside in...
From a macro standpoint, there is enormous interest from coastal markets for relocation and investment, and the fundamentals for DFW continue to be encouraging with a positive 2019 outlook.
TCN Worldwide is honored to be named in the Top Ten of Midwest Real Estate News' Best of the Best for 2019
1,561 SF Office Sublease Northwest Atrium | San Antonio, TX
3,994 SF Sublease at Williams Square Central Tower Sublease with Furniture Available
32,423 SF Full Floor Sublease at Three Lincoln Centre Furniture Available | Term Through 02/2023 | Divisible
Whitebox Real Estate is keeping you up to date with a snapshot of the market trends and statistics for the DFW Office Market.
- Guest column: What you need to know about Opportunity Zones
- Here's the next big development coming to the Wiehle-Reston East area
- Red Lake Nation begins rare push into urban development with Minneapolis project
- Patel-backed NSU medical school officially open (Photos)
- Local company borrows $31M for Alamo Ranch land
- 10 Northern Virginia jursidictions form economic development alliance
- King of Prussia engineering firm expands to D.C. with latest acquisition
- Real estate firm completes $17.7M purchase of downtown's former United Way building
- West Coast apparel maker moves operations to NC -- where employees can afford a home
- Growing law firm adds another floor at new Midtown high-rise
- Global company moves to new Broward headquarters with plans to hire
- Steve Poe looking to redevelop huge office site
- Excellence in Real Estate: SFBJ reveals 2019 Structures Awards finalists (Slideshow)
- Bright Horizons moving HQ, consolidating offices
- Creatacor searching for space in Saratoga County to grow again
400 S. Record Street
Dallas, TX 75202
201 Main Street
Fort Worth, TX 76102
5830 Granite Parkway
Plano, TX 75024
817.502.1518 (Fort Worth)