Whitebox Real Estate Blog
Plaza of the Americas South Towers with 500 RSF – 3,229 RSF availability. Elevator lobby exposure, 10-person boardroom, 5 window offices, above standard finishes plus more!
May’s job growth for Texas and the U.S. was disappointing, but Dallas-Plano-Irving has a different story.
Will we have widespread power outages in Dallas this summer, does the city have a plan in place?
Bianca R. Montes with D News reports Whitebox Real Estate tops the list with three major lease negotiations this week.
The Whitebox team negotiated three major lease agreements this week. Brendan Zrowka and Evan Hammer of Whitebox negotiated 7,134 SF expansion of office space for The DevHouse Agency. David Harris, Ben Crancer and Brendan Zrowka of Whitebox negotiated 2,233 SF of office space for Cornerstone Counseling. Evan Hammer, David Byrd and Brendan Zrowka of Whitebox negotiated 1,857 SF commercial space for SR Electrical Contractors.
Overwhelming majority of occupiers now say they expect workers to spend at least half their time in offices.
Hines Launches Project With Office, Residential and Retail Near Turtle Creek
Dedicated off-campus student housing is exiting the pandemic as a potentially more profitable, long-term commercial real estate asset than malls, hotels and offices.
The city’s most luxurious new hotel, plus high-end housing and exclusive office space. It is on it’s way to Dallas.
The Dallas-Fort Worth retail market is on the path to recovery, leasing activity is turning a corner in 2021.
- Palmetto Moon looks to open in Mall St. Matthews
- Co-warehousing space in Mason to bring potential jobs, business growth
- Year in Review: Sale of Academy Sports & Outdoors HQ and distribution center was a Deal of the Week
- Dunkirk makes waterfront development a priority
- What employers get wrong about Gen Z and remote work
- CBF Morning Run: What you need to know today and 'the most underutilized' area of Columbus
- St. John Properties eyes new multifamily in Ashburn, part of piecemeal development of larger assemblage
- Laird Norton Co. names new CEO as Jeff Vincent prepares to step down
- CBRE recruits trio of top Seattle life sciences brokers
- Stu Ford takes over Kidder Mathews' Seattle office
- How owners of The Tavern have kept a timeless pub ticking
- Engineering company purchases Southlake Park real estate
- Oracle to jettison more Bay Area space after doubling down in Austin, Nashville
- Bham urgent care center to open in former Triad restaurant at high-profile site
- $400M Legacy at Countrywood gets underway in Cordova
400 S. Record Street
Dallas, TX 75202
420 Throckmorton Street
Fort Worth, TX 76102
510 Bering Drive
Houston, Texas 77057
501 Congress Ave
Austin, TX 78701