Whitebox Real Estate Blog
Perhaps one of the most iconic gathering places in the city, Sundance Square serves as a focal point for scenic downtown Fort Worth.
Frisco lured the headquarters from the Florida city, and beat out other cities such as Atlanta, Phoenix and Charlotte, North Carolina, by offering more than $160 million of economic incentives from various entities.
The Farmers Branch shop is adding 10,000-square-feet to its already sizable footprint.
Only US Maker of Animatronic Dinosaurs to Open Texas Event Space
The Allen City Council has approved a planned mixed-use development on State Highway 121.
Times are good for Fort Worth. That masks a big challenge for Brandom Gengelbach, the Fort Worth Chamber of Commerce’s new CEO and city’s chief salesman.
Exxir Capital’s Purchase of a Newly-Built Apartment Is Expected to Extend Its Bishop Arts Village Vision
The Tarrant County Judge repeated his position, to the North East Tarrant Chamber of Commerce, on how the state, especially the senate, plays a large role in how local tax rates are determined.
Pier 1 Imports said Monday it filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection and is pursuing a sale of the company, several weeks after announcing it was closing up to 450 stores, nearly half of its locations.
Proceeds From Firm’s Second Preferred Shares Sale Target Class A Office Properties
- Guest column: What you need to know about Opportunity Zones
- Here's the next big development coming to the Wiehle-Reston East area
- Red Lake Nation begins rare push into urban development with Minneapolis project
- Patel-backed NSU medical school officially open (Photos)
- Local company borrows $31M for Alamo Ranch land
- 10 Northern Virginia jursidictions form economic development alliance
- King of Prussia engineering firm expands to D.C. with latest acquisition
- Real estate firm completes $17.7M purchase of downtown's former United Way building
- West Coast apparel maker moves operations to NC -- where employees can afford a home
- Growing law firm adds another floor at new Midtown high-rise
- Global company moves to new Broward headquarters with plans to hire
- Steve Poe looking to redevelop huge office site
- Excellence in Real Estate: SFBJ reveals 2019 Structures Awards finalists (Slideshow)
- Bright Horizons moving HQ, consolidating offices
- Creatacor searching for space in Saratoga County to grow again