Whitebox Real Estate Blog
Calling it “the final straw” around restrictions tied to COVID-19, Musk wrote on his Twitter account that “Tesla will now move its HQ and future programs to Texas/Nevada immediately.”
Whitebox Founder Grant Pruitt talks about subleasing in a volitile marketplace with the Dallas Business Journal.
Say Yes to Dallas and the Dallas Regional Chamber, with partners across North Texas, are connecting workers displaced by the COVID-19 outbreak. Several organizations are hiring large numbers of employees.
Honking, cabs, subway musicians, baseball games. These lively audio clips replay the urban soundtrack that’s gone missing with so many New Yorkers staying at home.
An Austin investor has snapped up American Airlines’ former headquarters at the south end of DFW International Airport.
“Those plastic milk jugs and water bottles in your recycling bin could soon be used to make pavement for roads across Texas and beyond.
Researchers at the University of Texas at Arlington are about halfway through a two-year study of how to use recycled plastic as road material. And, the Texas Department of Transportation is among the road-building agencies interested in the potential uses for the material.”
Even though unemployment is at crazy-high levels across Texas and the United States, lots of companies in the Dallas-Fort Worth area are hiring workers for all kinds of vocations. The positions offer a range of salaries, benefits and work-from-home options.
Uber will require drivers and riders to wear face masks Carrie Mihalcik of CNET says the new policy is expected to roll out in the coming weeks.
Developer moving ahead with retail, housing in Fort Worth suburb Elizabeth Campbell of the Fort Worth Star Telegram reports that Realty Capital Management is moving ahead with plans for Center Stage, a 38-acre development.
New tower on the way at Plano’s $3 billion Legacy West development Steve Brown of the Dallas Morning News says Dallas-based developer Gaedeke Group has finalized plans for a new high-rise in Plano.
- Guest column: What you need to know about Opportunity Zones
- Here's the next big development coming to the Wiehle-Reston East area
- Red Lake Nation begins rare push into urban development with Minneapolis project
- Patel-backed NSU medical school officially open (Photos)
- Local company borrows $31M for Alamo Ranch land
- 10 Northern Virginia jursidictions form economic development alliance
- King of Prussia engineering firm expands to D.C. with latest acquisition
- Real estate firm completes $17.7M purchase of downtown's former United Way building
- West Coast apparel maker moves operations to NC -- where employees can afford a home
- Growing law firm adds another floor at new Midtown high-rise
- Global company moves to new Broward headquarters with plans to hire
- Steve Poe looking to redevelop huge office site
- Excellence in Real Estate: SFBJ reveals 2019 Structures Awards finalists (Slideshow)
- Bright Horizons moving HQ, consolidating offices
- Creatacor searching for space in Saratoga County to grow again